HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth day at camp, please review the information below:
Sign Liability Waiver:Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per year and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 14th Street & Ocean Dr.
- Pull down 15th St. and follow Ocean Dr. south to 14th St.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the car. If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and return once pick up/drop off is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (If you have yours from summer)
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
Review Your Account:Click Here to View Your Account
Please ensure your contact information is up to date, review your camp schedule and add authorized pick-up persons.
We are licensed by the LA County Dept. of Beaches & Harbors and are required to abide by their established Covid-19 guidelines. Subject to change, we are currently able to run our camps as we did pre-covid with no mask or social distancing requirements. We do ask that you please monitor your camper prior to camp each day and keep them home or have them test if they are showing symptoms. Our Coaches will monitor campers for symptoms throughout the day. Click Here to view the LA County Dept. of Health Guidelines for youth camps (Appendix K).
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update contact info, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.