We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Devin and the coaches at 15th St. are excited to share an awesome day with you on the beach! Coach Devin is the Location Director at 15th St. and your point of contact for any questions you may have. Devin graduated from LSU in 2022 and has multiple years of experience working with us as a Head Surf Coach. Off the beach he volunteers at Westchester Parks & Rec. as a lacrosse coach. Devin also offers Private Surf Lessons for all ages through GoSurfing.
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth day at camp, please review the information below:
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per year and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 15th Street & Ocean Dr.
- Parents/guardians, please remain in the car. If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and return once pick up/drop off is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (If you have yours from summer)
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
Review Your Account:Click Here to View Your Account
Please ensure your contact information is up to date, review your camp schedule and add authorized pick-up persons.
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update contact info, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.