We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Macy and the Jr. Lifeguard Camp Coaches are excited to share an awesome week with you on the beach! Coach Macy is the Location Director in Redondo and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Macy's journey with BeachSports began at the age of seven, starting off as a camper and eventually progressing to become a Head Coach. This year she is thrilled to step into the role of Redondo Beach Location Director. Currently, she is a student at the University of Utah, where she's pursuing a major in Strategic Communication and a minor in Design. Beyond academics, she has a genuine love for the outdoors, whether it's skiing, playing volleyball, or simply enjoying nature. Spending quality time with family and friends is also very important to her. She has a strong passion for working with kids and being on the beach and is eagerly looking forward to an incredible summer with all of you!
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: Ave. I & Esplanade.
- Parents/guardians please find public parking in the area and walk your camper over to Avenue I to check in with a coach. If you would like to speak with one of the coaches, please wait until the pick-up/drop-off rush is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and the public.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (One will be provided Monday for new campers. Returning campers bring your rashguard from your previous week(s))
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
Review Your Account:
Click Here to View Your Account Please ensure your contact information is up to date and two phone contact phone numbers are provided.
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update your contact info & view/set your individual 4 Digit Security Pick Up PIN #, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
9AM - 4PM (Extended Day)
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM and 4:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.