The following refund policies apply to 2022 BeachSports programs in Manhattan, Hermosa and Redondo Beach.
- Cancellation Windows & Fees
- Cancellation Processing Fee
- Changing Your Camp Schedule
- Make-Up Days & Absences
- COVID Specific Cancellations
- Camper Code of Conduct Violations
Cancellation Windows & Fees
Prior to May 1st, 2022
Full refund less a 5% processing fee (to cover non-refundable fees charged by our credit card processor)
In lieu of the processing fee, you may request a credit to your BeachSports account for use toward any 2022 camp.
For example: If you purchase 2 weeks with a $150 deposit per week, your total is $300. Your refund amount will be $285 back to your credit card. Or, you may request that the full $300 remain on your account to apply to any 2022 BeachSports camps.
Up to 14-days prior to your camp start date
Full refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
In lieu of a cancellation fee, you may request a credit to your BeachSports account for use toward any 2022 camps.
For example: If you purchase 2 weeks totaling $850, your refund amount will be $637.50 back to your credit card. Or, you may request that the full $850 remain on your account to apply to 2022 BeachSports camps.
Within 14-Days of your camp start date
Full refund less a 50% cancellation fee.
In lieu of a cancellation fee, you may request a credit to your BeachSports account for use toward 2022 camps.
For example: If you purchase 2 weeks totaling $850, your refund amount will be $425 back to your credit card. Or, you may request that the full $850 remain on your account to apply to 2022 BeachSports camps.
Within 7-Days of your camp start date
50% cancellation fee with the remaining credit applied to your BeachSports account.
For example: Purchase price of one week is $425, your BeachSports account will be credited $212.50 for use in any 2022 BeachSports camps. No cash refund is available in this scenario.
COVID Positive or Exposure Cancellation
If a camper tests positive or is exposed to COVID-19 and is unable to attend his camp week, a credit for 100% of the camp fee will be added to the campers account for use at a future BeachSports camp. If the exposure or positive test occurs while camp is in progress, a prorated credit will be applied to the campers account.
Cancellation Processing Fee
Any situation where a refund is processed back to a credit card will incur a 5% processing fee, which is charged to BeachSports by our credit card processing company. Any of the cancellation fees listed above already include this fee. If for some reason you receive a refund that does not incur a fee above, 5% will be retained by BeachSports to cover these processing fees.
Schedule changes are subject to availability. Your first schedule change is free of charge. Subsequent changes prior to your camp start date are $20 per change. Again, subject to availability.
We understand many kids want to participate with their friends and we will do our best to accommodate your requests to group them together. Please note, only the parent or guardian of the registered camper may request a schedule change and we are unable to release any information on other campers.
Make-Up Days & Absences
COVID Cancellation & Refund Policy
Camper Code of Conduct Policy
Each BeachSports participant has a responsibility to act in a way that ensures a positive, safe and healthy experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines:
- Participants shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Participants shall be respectful of others.
- Participant has the responsibility to follow the instructions given by BeachSports staff to maintain a safe and positive experience for all participants.
- Endangering the health and safety of themselves, other participants, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Continual disruption of the program.
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language or displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence.
Steps taken for failure to follow these behavior guidelines
- BeachSports Staff will use a positive approach to redirect the camper to a more appropriate behavior and camper will be reminded of the behavior guidelines.
- If the behavior persists, BeachSports Staff will discuss the problem with a parent/guardian and work towards a solution together.
- BeachSports Staff will document all behavioral situations in an Incident Form, which will include what the behavioral issue is, what provoked the situation, participants involved and the corrective action taken. Forms will shared with Parents/Guardians the day of the incident.
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the program. No refunds will be given for campers who are removed from the program due to violations of the Code of Conduct.