Starting at Age 7, our Volleyball Camp provides beginner to intermediate training in passing, hitting, serving, rotation and rules of the game. Campers are broken into groups based on experience with a 8 to 1 Camper to Coach ratio. We encourage a 5 day week but campers are welcome to drop in for single camp days.
Activities and Instruction include:
- Beginner to Intermediate Volleyball Instruction
- Serving, Setting & Hitting Drills
- Practice Matches
- Volleyball Exercise Drills
12-2PM & 2-5PM Schedule
- Volleyball instruction ends at 12PM & Campers enjoy Beach Camp activities
- Boogie Boarding, Body Surfing & Surfing
- Age Appropriate & Inclusive Beach Games
- Ocean Safety Lessons (Rip tides, currents, waves, etc.)
- Meet the Lifeguards
- Coach Ratio in Water: 1:4
- Coach Ratio on Beach: 1:8
- All Coaches: CPR & First-Aid Certified and Background Checked
- Location: Camp is setup next to a staffed LA County Lifeguard station. Coaches and Lifeguards communicate daily about ocean conditions and coaches always defer to lifeguards on safety matters.
- Rashguards: All campers receive brightly colored SPF rashguards so they are easily identified by coaches and lifeguards.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen reapplication breaks are scheduled multiple times throughout the day. Shade tents are provided on the beach for all day campers to escape sun exposure.
If you're ready to register, Click Here!