We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Taylor and the Beach Camp Coaches at 14th St. are excited to share an awesome week with you on the beach! Coach Taylor is the Location Director in Hermosa Beach and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Taylor is a Manhattan Beach native and Mira Costa High School alum. Her roots in the South Bay run deep, spending countless hours swimming, playing volleyball, and soaking up the beauty of the southbay beaches. She is currently playing Division 1 volleyball at California State University Northridge, where she's also pursuing a major in elementary education. Becoming a teacher has been her lifelong dream, fueled by her love for working with kids. This will be Taylor's second year at BeachSports and she is ready for a summer full of fun and can't wait to see you on the beach!
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 14th Street & The Strand
- Parents/guardians please remain in the car. Our drop-off area is also a fire lane so it's important to keep traffic moving.
- If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and return once pick up/drop off is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (One will be provided Monday for new campers. Returning campers bring your rashguard from your previous week(s))
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Boogie Board (provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update your contact info & view/set your individual 4 Digit Security Pick Up PIN #, etc.
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Other options: Early Drop-Off (8:15AM), Extended Day (2PM-4PM)
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.