We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Kate and the Beach Camp Coaches at 14th St. are excited to share an awesome week with you on the beach! Coach Kate is the Location Director in Hermosa Beach and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Kate attended the University of Oregon last year where she studied Child Development and Family Human Services. This will be Kate's fourth summer at BeachSports and she plans on many more. She is very excited to meet and encourage the campers to be their most confident, authentic selves while spending beautiful days on the beach!
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 14th Street & The Strand
- Parents/guardians please remain in the car. Our drop-off area is also a fire lane so it's important to keep traffic moving.
- If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and return once pick up/drop off is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (One will be provided Monday for new campers. Returning campers bring your rashguard from your previous week(s))
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Boogie Board (provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
- Lunch (9AM-2PM Campers Only)
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update your contact info & view/set your individual 4 Digit Security Pick Up PIN #, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.