We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Kate and the Beach Camp Coaches at 14th St. are excited to share an awesome week with you on the beach! Coach Kate is the Location Director in Hermosa Beach and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Off the beach, Kate is currently attending the University of Oregon where she's studying Child Development and Family Human Services and she's looking forward to beginning her journey in education.
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 14th Street & The Strand
- Parents/guardians please remain in the car. Our drop-off area is also a fire lane so it's important to keep traffic moving.
- If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and return once pick up/drop off is over.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
EARLY DROP-OFF | 8:15AM-9:00AM // SIGN UP HERE
Skip the line and start your day early! Sign up for Early Drop-Off and drop your camper off as early as 8:15AM.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (One will be provided Monday for new campers. Returning campers bring your rashguard from your previous week(s))
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Boogie Board (provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
- Lunch (9AM-2PM Campers Only)
We are licensed by the LA County Dept. of Beaches & Harbors and are required to abide by their established Covid-19 guidelines. Subject to change, we are currently able to run our camps as we did pre-covid with no mask or social distancing requirements. We do ask that you please monitor your camper prior to camp each day and keep them home or have them test if they are showing symptoms. Our Coaches will monitor campers for symptoms throughout the day. Click Here to view the LA County Dept. of Health Guidelines for youth camps (Appendix K).
- Early Drop-Off - Sign up to drop-off as early as 8:15AM
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update contact info, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.