We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Cameron and the Skate Camp Coaches in Hermosa are excited to share an awesome week with you at the skate park! Coach Cameron is the Skate Director in Hermosa and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Cameron comes to us from Park City, Utah with 15+ years of skateboarding and professional coaching experience. He offers year round skate instruction in the South Bay and has been a stand out BeachSports coach for 5 years!
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: Hermosa Beach Skatepark
- Campers will meet BeachSports Coaches inside the Skatepark for check-in. You may drop-off or park and escort your camper into the skatepark. Parking is available on Pier Ave. or directly behind the skatepark.
- If you would like to speak with the coaches at camp, please wait until all campers have been checked-in or out.
What to Bring:
- Pads: Helmet, Knee and Elbow (Wristguards encouraged)
- We have additional pads and skateboards for you to use but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update your contact info & view/set your individual 4 Digit Security Pick Up PIN #, etc.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 12PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 12:15PM
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.