We Can't Wait to See You!
Coach Sarah and the BeachSports team at 6th St. are excited to share an awesome week with you on the beach! Coach Sarah is the Location Director at 6th St. and your point of contact for any questions you may have during the week. Off the beach, Sarah is a PE Teacher at Wildwood School in Santa Monica with 13+ years experience in education and youth programs.
HELPFUL CAMP INFO
In an effort to ensure a smooth Day 1 of camp, please review the information below prior to Monday morning.
Sign Liability Waiver: Click Here to Sign
Required prior to your first day of camp. This form is digital so no printer necessary. Only required once per summer and multiple campers can be covered by one form.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure: Click Here for Directions
Location: 6th Street & Ocean Dr.
- Approach our drop-off location from the north either via 6th Place or 7th and Ocean Dr.
- Drop-Off as early as 8:45AM and Pick-Up as early as 1:45PM for a quicker experience. Expect up to a 10-minute wait at peak times.
- Parents/guardians please remain in the car. If you would like to speak with the coaches, please find public parking and walk to the pick-up/drop-off area.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors.
EARLY DROP-OFF | 8:15AM // SIGN UP HERE
Skip the line and start your day early! Sign up for Early Drop-Off and drop your camper off as early as 8:15AM.
What to Bring:
- Rashguard (One will be provided Monday for new campers. Returning campers bring your rashguard from your previous week(s))
- Sunscreen (Please arrive with sunscreen already applied)
- Wetsuit (If you have one)
- Boogie Board (provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Large refillable water bottle
- Snack x 2
Review Your Account:
- Click Here to View Your Account: Make sure your contact information is up to date and review your camp schedule.
- Who Can Pick-Up Your Camper?: Click Here to let us know who is authorized to pick up your camper. After clicking the link, select your campers name then complete the questions and click "save info". Please do this by Sunday before camp.
We are licensed by the LA County Dept. of Beaches & Harbors and are required to abide by their established Covid-19 guidelines. Subject to change, we are currently able to run our camps as we did pre-covid with no mask or social distancing requirements. We do ask that you please monitor your camper prior to camp each day and keep them home or have them test if they are showing symptoms. Our Coaches will monitor campers for symptoms throughout the day. Click Here to view the LA County Dept. of Health Guidelines for youth camps (Appendix K).
- Early Drop-Off - Sign up to drop-off as early as 8:15AM
- Access My Account - View/Modify schedule, update contact info, etc.
- Authorized Pick-Up People: Let us know who can pick-up your camper.
- Liability Waiver - Required prior to your first day of camp
- Extra Pick-Up Placards - To be placed on your dashboard during pick-up
- Epi-pen Release Form
9AM - 2PM
*Late pickup fees apply after 2:15PM
*Review your Account to confirm your scheduled camp time
Director Contact Number: (424) 419-2119
Our Location Directors working on the beach can be reached by phone during camp hours. Please call the number above and follow the prompts to reach the Director at your location.